- Organizing facilities and details such as catering, entertainment, transportation, Venues, invitee list, special guest, equipment, promotional materials, etc.
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure guests satisfaction.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process. to ensure everything is in the right order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow up processes.
- Maintain Event Budgets.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure that everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Good command of computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working under pressure.
- Negotiation skills.
- Having Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Problem Solving
- Bachelors’ Degree from a reputable university
- Experience from 2 to 5 years in the same field.
- Ability to travel.